SWANAGE bijou GLAMPING
|Open from 26th July to 27th Aug|
(but closed 12th to 16th Aug).
5th Aug to 23rd Aug (closed 12th to 16th Aug).
26th July to 5th Aug and 23rd to 27th Aug.
|Whole week (F to F or M to M)||600||790|
A gazebo, additional car or trailer may be accommodated at £5 per day each.
Arriving without vehicle qualifies you for a £5 per day discount.
Reservations normally require a 50% deposit via a free BACS transfer. Info on how to do this will be forwarded to you in the reply to your enquiry.
Swanage Bijou Glamping is ancillary to Swanage Golf Games and a free game for your group is included in your fee.
All Bell Tents include…
What you Get
Inside your Bell Tent you will find…
- One double height double luxury airbed and up to three optional single airbeds.
- Bedding and towels are optional at additional cost for all bookings.
- Hot water bottle.
- Scatter pillows for internal use only.
- Bean bags for internal use only.
- Floor mats and rugs.
- Low table.
- Ottoman storage chest.
- Box for storing free tea, herbal tea, coffee, sugar, mugs, tea spoon, glasses, bottle opener, camping kettle and lighter (for outside fire use only).
- Mobile phone charging battery with free top ups for it at reception (bring your own USB charging cable!)
- Led T-light chandelier or led lantern. (Naked flames or smoking are NOT allowed in any of the tents at any time and will incur loss of deposit).
- Pets are welcome in the bell tents but please bring their own basket or mat. . . . .and definitely not on the beds please!
What you Get
Outside your Bell Tent you will find…
- Parking space for one car, less than half a minute’s walk from your tent.
- Wind breaker.
- Picnic table.
- Campfire seating logs.
- Fire tray with first night ‘spark free’ fire log.
- Water bottle.
- T-light lantern.
- Single burner Calor gas burner with camping kettle. (First gas cylinder included.)
- Washing up bowl, liquid and fresh cloth.
- Drinking water, washing up facilities, flushing toilets and free hot showers are provided nearby.
You will need to bring…
- Further cooking equipment if you plan to cook and one burner is not enough. Your own cooking pots, pans, utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Extra blankets if you wish
- Plastic cool box or similar in which to store your food.
- Note:- A communal refrigerator for milk and freezer for ice packs are provided nearby free of charge.
- Caution:- If you have not taken the bedding option you shall need to bring all of your own bedding and towels.
- If you wish to bring a gazebo, additional vehicle or trailer these can normally be accommodated with an additional daily fee of £5 each
Checkin & Checkout Times
As your tent may have to be got ready for another customer all stays commence at 4.pm. and your tent must be vacated by 10am.
We understand that sometimes unforeseen events happen however we reserve the right to keep deposits for any reservation if not given two weeks’ notice in writing (e-mail). The early leaving of the site shall not obtain a refund unless over-ruled at the managers’ discretion.
We try to run a simple campsite without too many fussy rules however we do insist on a noise policy of hushed voices from 11 p.m. and silence from midnight. We also request children and dogs to be kept quiet until 8am. If they are boisterous please take them to the park next door! Fires must be located in the tray provided and at least three meters away from any tent. No open flames or smoking are allowed in the tents, and no generators please!
What you Get
Free hot showers ©
Flushing Loos ©
Central to Town
Free electric points ©
Free shared fridge ©
Free shared freezer ©
One free parking space ©
Free mobile phone charging
Gas burner & Kettle
Level walk to town and beach
Level lawn site
Camp fire facilities at your tent
© Denotes facility centrally located near reception building.
Visit SWANAGE in Style
We Have Vacancies!
Romantic camping in style; we offer 5 meter diameter luxury bell tents already erected in their own area, with comfortable interior furnishings.
Pre-erected luxury bell tents all kitted out for a comfortable stay under canvas. You can relax and start enjoying your holiday as soon as you arrive without the struggle of having to put up your tent or take it down!
01929 426 809
Kirkwood Park, Victoria Avenue, Swanage, Dorset. BH19 1AR